Selected Town Board Agendas
Town Board Agenda
May 01, 2018
PDF Version: 55410_2018-May-01_Town Board Agenda.pdf
Oregon Town Board
Tuesday, May 1, 2018
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road, Oregon, WI 53575
6:30 p.m. Board Meeting
1. Call Town Board meeting to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
4. Financial Report and Acceptance.
5. Public Comments.
6. Discussion and Possible Approval of Recommendations from Plan Commission.
a. Land Division and Rezone Request. Petition # DCPREZ-2018-11299. Parcel # 0509-354-8030-3; 114 Union Road, Brooklyn, WI 53521. The request is to create a 2-acre residential lot for son. Owner and applicant is Russell Schmid, 114 Union Road, Brooklyn, WI 53521.
b. Deed Notice to record that two (2) remaining housing density units (HDU) or “splits” remain eligible due to house replacement for Tom Buglass, 5119 Lincoln Road, Oregon, WI 53575. Parcel #’s 0509-141-8000-6 and 0509-141-8501-0.
7. Communication and Action of the Dane County Board – Bollig.
8. Discussion and possible Action re: Lincoln Road Agreement with Village of Oregon.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: Update on financing of 2018 road work.
10. Fire & EMS Report (Oregon/Van Kampen, Belleville/Clark, Brooklyn/O’Brien).
11. Park Committee Report and Action – Root.
12. Anderson Farm Park Report – Root.
13. Assessor’s Report and Recommendation – Blomstrom.
14. Building Inspection Services Report – Arnold.
15. Constable’s Report – Maher.
16. Plan Commission Report and Recommendation - Christensen.
17. Public Works and TORC Report – Ace.
18. Discussion and possible Action re: Senior Center – Van Kampen.
19. Board Communications/ Future Agenda Items.
20. Town Board Committee Assignments – Ace.
21. Approval of payment vouchers – Arnold.
22. Clerk’s Report – Arnold.
Posted 04/24/18 Amended 04/25/18
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.
View all from:
Aug 01, 2018 Site Visit at Payne and Dolan; 157 County Highway MM
Jul 03, 2018 Town Board Agenda
Jun 05, 2018 Town Board Agenda
May 01, 2018 Town Board Agenda
Apr 17, 2018 Annual Meeting
Apr 17, 2018 Town Board Agenda
Apr 10, 2018 Town Board Agenda
Mar 06, 2018 Town Board Agenda
Mar 06, 2018 Town Board Meeting
Feb 06, 2018 Town Board Agenda
Jan 09, 2018 Town Caucus
Jan 02, 2018 Town Board Agenda