Town of Oregon
Joint Park Committee and Town Board Agenda
Thursday, August 4, 2016
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Reading and approval of minutes from the last meeting.
3. Public Comments and Appearances.
4. Justin Hineline, Eagle Scout Proposal.
5. Della Park Neighborhood Presentation by Lora Werner.
6. Bike Trail Bids.
7. Town Board Approval for the Town Crew to do the excavating for bike path.
8. Bike Path Signs – to be coordinated with county signs.
9. Town park signs. “Town Park Walk/Bike in entrance”
10. Dog bag dispenser and refuge stations.
11. Bike rack placed back in Town Park.
12. Process for replacing Park Chairperson.
13. Set next meeting date.
Steve Root, Chairperson
Posted 6/28/16 Amended 7/6/16
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.