Tuesday, March 6, 2012
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
7:00 p.m. Closed Board Meeting
1. Call Town Board meeting to order.
2. Readingand Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
3. Treasurer’s Report and Approval – Christensen LaFlash.
4. Appearance of Leslie Fox.
5. Public Comments.
6. Appearance of Alex Meier, Eagle Scout Project.
7. Discussion and possible Approval of Recommendations from Plan Commission:
a. Land Rezone; Petition # DCPREZ-2012-10340; Parcel # 0509-241-4002-1. Rick Anderson, 4814 Oregon Trl.
b. Land Rezone; Petition # Not Avail. Dale Secher, 5683 Lincoln Road, Oregon, WI 53575.
c. Land Rezone; Petition # Not Avail. Rebecca Bebber-Wells, 6112 County Highway A, Brooklyn, WI 53521.
d. Consider amendments to the Town of Oregon Comprehensive Plan (adopted April 9th, 2007, last amended June 2nd 2009), related to Appendix I Farmland Preservation Map.
8. Discussion and possible Approval re: Adopting Ordinance No. 79; Ordinance to Amend the Previously Adopted Comprehensive Plan of the Town of Oregon.
9. Discussion and possible Approval re: Adopting Ordinance No. 80; Ordinance to Extend Town Officer Terms in Response to Election Law Changes.
10.Discussion and possible Action re: 2012 Road Work.
11.Discussion and possible Approval re: Purchasing a 1445 mower.
12.Discussion and possible Approval re: Purchasing a snow blower.
13.Park Committee Report and Action – Root.
14.Assessor’s Report and Recommendation – Blomstrom.
15.Building Inspection Services Report – Arnold.
16.Constable’s Report – Wackett.
17.Fire & EMS Report (Oregon, Brooklyn & Belleville) – Van Kampen.
18.Plan Commission Report and Recommendation - Weber.
19.Public Works and TORC Report – Ace.
20.Discussion and possible Action re: Potential Impacts of the state’s 2011-13 Budget Bill.
21.Communication and Action of the Dane County Board – Jensen.
22.Board Communications/ Future Agenda Items.
23.Approval of payment vouchers – Arnold.
24.Clerk’s Report - Arnold.
25.Change date of April Town Board Meeting.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website atwww.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.