Tuesday, January 3, 2012
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
7:00 p.m. Board Meeting
1. Call Town Board meeting to order.
2. Readingand Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
3. Treasurer’s Report and Approval – Christensen LaFlash.
4. Appearance by MSA presenting GIS Software.
5. Public Comments.
Appearances from: Alec Meier
6. Discussion and possible Approval re: Land Division & Rezone Petition # DCPREZ-2011-10378 to reconfigure existing CSM and rezone property off of Wilderness Way.
7. Park Committee Report and Action – Root.
8. Assessor’s Report and Recommendation – Blomstrom.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: Updating assessor’s computer software and new purchase of laptop.
10.Discussion and possible Approval re: Approval of 2012 WI DOT Classified Equipment Rates.
11.Building Inspection Services Report – Arnold.
12.Constable’s Report – Wackett.
13.Fire & EMS Report (Oregon, Brooklyn & Belleville) – Van Kampen.
14.Plan Commission Report and Recommendation - Weber.
15.Public Works and TORC Report – Ace.
16.Discussion and possible Action re: Potential Impacts of the state’s 2011-13 Budget Bill.
17.Communication and Action of the Dane County Board – Jensen.
18.Board Communications/ Future Agenda Items.
19.Approval of payment vouchers – Arnold.
20.Clerk’s Report - Arnold.
21.Approval of 2012-2014 Election Inspectors:
1) Ruth Klahn, 157 County Highway MM 2) Myra Hann, 850 Tipperary Road
3) Ruth Jeschke, 4929 County Road A 4) Sandra Shackelford, 5549 Windridge Rd.
5) Julie Seaborg, 1517 Forest Glen 6) Kathy Dauck, 492 Sugar Hill Road
7) Maria Kluever, 6001 County Road A 8) Laura Richardson, 482 Sugar Hill Road
9) Barb Wiedenbeck, 1164 S. Fish Hatchery Rd10) John Wiedenbeck, 1164 S. Fish Hatchery Rd
11) Tom Wiedenbeck, 1164 S. Fish Hatchery Rd12) Esther Huntoon, 804 County Road D
13) James Huntoon, 804 County Road D 14) Chris Johnson, 541 Union Road
15) Robert Johnson, 541 Union Rd 16) Susan Lethem, 999 Glenway Rd.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website atwww.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at email@example.com. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.