Tuesday, February 7, 2012 –Amended Feb. 3, 2012
7:00 p.m. (Closed Session starts at 6:30 p.m.)
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
6:30 p.m. Closed Board Meeting
1. Call Town Board meeting to order.
2. The Town Board will adjourn into closed session pursuant to Wis. Stat. § 19.85 (1)(C) to discuss personnel.
3. Reconvene into open session at 7:00 p.m.
4. Readingand Approval of minutes from previous meeting.
5. Treasurer’s Report and Approval – Christensen LaFlash.
6. Eagle Scout Presentation by Alec Meier
7. Public Comments.
8. Discussion and possible Approval re: Land Division & Rezone Petition # DCPREZ-2011-10339; Parcel # 0509-084-9501-0, to create two residential lots for family members. The property is located off of Lincoln Road.
9. Discussion and possible Approval re: Invoice for Interest payment for Fire & EMS.
10.Discussion and possible Approval re: Increase in poll workers hourly wage.
11.Discussion and possible Action re: 2012 Road Work.
12.Discussion and possible Approval re: Purchasing a 1445 mower.
13.Discussion and possible Approval re: Purchasing Asset Management GIS software from MSA.
14.Park Committee Report and Action – Root.
15.Assessor’s Report and Recommendation – Blomstrom.
16.Setting Date of Open Book and Board of Review.
17.Building Inspection Services Report – Arnold.
18.Constable’s Report – Wackett.
19.Fire & EMS Report (Oregon, Brooklyn & Belleville) – Van Kampen.
20.Plan Commission Report and Recommendation - Weber.
21.Public Works and TORC Report – Ace.
22.Discussion and possible Action re: Potential Impacts of the state’s 2011-13 Budget Bill.
23.Communication and Action of the Dane County Board – Jensen.
24.Board Communications/ Future Agenda Items.
25.Approval of payment vouchers – Arnold.
26.Clerk’s Report - Arnold.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website atwww.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at email@example.com. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.