Town of Oregon
Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, July 28, 2015
1. Call Planning Commission meeting to order.
Acting Chair Wayne Ace called the Planning Commission Regular Meeting to order at 6:33 p.m. on Tuesday, July 28, 2015.
Roll call of members present: Paul Morrison, Tom Wiedenbeck, Andy Blomstrom, Dave Hagemann, Wayne Ace, Brian Duffin, Sharon Christensen. Also present: Supervisors Steve Root & Fred Clark, Jr., Deputy Clerk Jennifer Hanson and Bill Buglass from Payne & Dolan.
2. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
Motion by Wiedenbeck to approve the minutes of the regular meeting of June 16, 2015. Seconded by Hagemann. Motion carried 7-0.
3. Public Comments.
There were no public comments.
4. Discussion and possible Action re: Review of town ordinances.
Discussion on the town ordinances was postponed until next month when the new plan commission member Arlan Kay is appointed.
5. Discussion and possible Action re: Applicants for open position on Plan Commission.
Ace said the Town Board agreed to appoint Arlan Kay to the open position on the Plan Commission. Ace will appoint him at the next plan commission meeting.
6. Discussion and possible Action re: Appointment for open position on Plan Commission Chairperson.
Ace appointed Brian Duffin to the position of Plan Commission Chairperson. Duffin accepted.
7. Discussion and possible Action re: TORC procedure.
No updates on the TORC procedure.
8. Update on Anderson Park.
No updates on the Anderson Park.
There will be a presentation regarding the Pat Hermsen property at 5375 Netherwood Rd. during the Park Board meeting on Monday, August 3rd and the Town Board meeting on Tuesday, August 4th.
The board discussed the potential of Beth Cox asking for a split on her property.
10. The Plan Commission will adjourn to make a site visit to the Klahn Quarry Pit, 157 County Highway MM, Brooklyn, WI 53521. The visit is for informational purpose only as no actions or decisions will be made.
The plan commission adjourn at 6:45 p.m. to travel to the Klahn Quarry Pit for tour.
Hagememan moved, seconded by Wiedenbeck to adjourn the meeting at 7:45 p.m. Motion carried 7-0.