Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
2. Roll Call.
3. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
4. Public Comments.
5. Discussion and possible Action re: Creating a Winter Parking Ordinance.
6. Discussion and possible Action re: Transfer of Development Rights (TDR) and RH policy 1f.
7. Discussion and possible Action re: Review of the Town Comprehensive Plan.
8. Set date for plan commission work session.
Post 09/08/17 Amended 09/15/17
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.