Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, October 17, 2017
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Open Public Hearing:
a. There will be a public hearing on a Winter Parking Ordinance to designate parking restrictions on town roads during the winter months. A copy of the draft ordinance may be obtained by contacting the Town Clerk.
2. Close Public Hearing.
3. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
4. Roll Call.
5. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board:
a. Approval of Winter Parking Ordinance to designate parking restrictions on town roads during the winter months.
6. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
7. Public Comments.
8. Discussion and possible Action re: Transfer of Development Rights (TDR) and RH policy 1f.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: Review of the Town Comprehensive Plan.
10. Set date for plan commission work session.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.