Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, November 21, 2017
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Open Public Hearing:
a. Land Rezone and CUP Request. Petition # DCPREZ-2017-11228. Parcel # 0509-223-8080-0; 5459 County Highway A, Brooklyn, WI 53521. The request is to rezone 8.67 acres from RH-3 to A-2(3) and a conditional use permit (CUP) for sanitary fixtures in agricultural accessory building. Owner and applicant is Robert Switzky,1608 W. South Street; Stoughton, WI, 53589.
2. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
3. Roll Call.
4. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board:
a. Land Rezone and CUP Request. Petition # DCPREZ-2017-11228. Parcel # 0509-223-8080-0; 5459 County Highway A, Brooklyn, WI 53521.
b. Robert and Christine Dicke, 6205 Knollwood Dr., requesting a variance from Dane County due to a height restriction on new home. The home will be built at 5886 County Highway A, Brooklyn, WI 53521.
5. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
6. Public Comments.
7. Discussion and possible Action re: Hofer Living Trust, Parcel # 0509-131-9270; property located on County Highway MM near intersection with Pleasant Oak Dr.; annexing 17.81 acres to the Village of Oregon for a single-family housing development.
8. Discussion and possible Action re: Public Hearing at Dane County regarding 2017 OA-39; Correcting plan maps for the Town of Oregon to reflect the plan map as adopted by the Town of Oregon and Dane County.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: Transfer of Development Rights (TDR) and RH policy 1f.
10. Discussion and possible Action re: Review of the Town Comprehensive Plan.
11. Set date for plan commission work session.
Post 11/10/17 Amended 11/17/17
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.