Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, March 21, 2017
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road, Oregon, WI 53575
1. Open Public Hearing:
a. Rezone Request. Petition # 11127; Parcel # 0509-334-8810-0; 5610 Alpine Road, Brooklyn, WI 53521. The request is to rezone the property 34.7 acres from RH-4 to A-2 to allow for agricultural production (apples). Owner is Gary Leverenz, 4814 Felland Rd., Madison, WI 53718.
2. Close Public Hearing.
3. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
4. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board:
a. Rezone Request. Petition # 11127; Parcel #0509-334-8810-0.
5. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
6. Public Comments.
7. Discussion and possible Action re: Dane County Ordinance Amendment #83, 2016; Authorizing Electronic Signs in the A-1Ex Exclusive Agricultural District.
8. Discussion and possible Action re: Review of the Town Comprehensive Plan.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: Intergovernmental Boundary Agreement with Village of Oregon.
Post 03/14/17 Amended 3/21/17
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.