Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, January 17, 2017
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road, Oregon, WI 53575
1. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
2. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board re: Dane County Ordinance Amendment #67; 201 Regarding Conditional Use Permit (CUP) Appeals.
3. Approval of minutes from the last meeting and October 18, 2016.
4. Public Comments.
a. Ron and Linda Outhouse, 5075 County Highway A
5. Discussion and possible Action re: Review of the Town Comprehensive Plan.
6. Discussion and possible Action re: TORC procedures.
7. Change date of February 2017 Plan Commission meeting due to conflict with election.
Post 01/10/17 Amended 01/11/17
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.