Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, October 18, 2016
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road, Oregon, WI 53575
1. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
2. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
3. Public Comments:
a. Appearance by Susan Kresbach.
4. Discussion and possible Approval re: changes to the Driveway Ordinance.
5. Discussion and possible Action re: creation of a conservation subdivision ordinance.
6. Discussion and possible Action re: Amending the Comprehensive Plan to include Rural Development-Conservation Subdivision on the Land Use Map.
7. Discussion and possible Action re: Susan Krebsbach, 1000 Wesley Road, potential conservation subdivision
8. Discussion and possible Action re: Retaining Andrew Bremer, planner at MSA to review conservation subdivision.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: TORC procedures.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.