Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, December 13, 2016
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road, Oregon, WI 53575
1. Open Public Hearing:
a. Land Division and Rezone Request. Petition # 11069; Parcel # 0509-103-9311-4; 5500 Lincoln Rd., Oregon, WI 53575. The request is to separate the land from the home. No additional building sites requested. Petitioner and Owner is Karen Dorrough, 5500 Lincoln Road, Oregon, WI 53575.
2. Close Public Hearing.
3. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
4. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board:
a. Land Division and Rezone Request. Petition # 11069; 5500 Lincoln Road, Oregon, WI 53575.
5. Approval of minutes from the last meeting and October 18, 2016.
6. Public Comments.
7. Discussion and possible Action re: Joel Mc Nair, 5792 Alpine Rd., joint driveway.
8. Discussion and possible Approval re: Changes to the Driveway Ordinance.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: Updates to Land Division and Subdivision Code made Nov. 6, 2007; including Conservation Subdivision.
10. Discussion and possible Action re: Review of the Town Comprehensive Plan.
11. Discussion and possible Action re: TORC procedures.
Post 12/05/16 Amended 12/12/16
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.