Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, May 20, 2014
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Open Public Hearing:
a. Conditional Use Permit; Petition # DCPCUP-2014-02275; Parcel # 0509-173-8500-3. The request is to obtain a conditional use permit (cup) for a limited rural business (metal fabrication, welding, art and repairs). The property is zoned A-1Ex. Petitioner and Owner Richard Fizzell, 895 Storytown Road, Brooklyn, WI 53521.
b. Land Division and Rezone Request; Petition # DCPREZ-2014-10692; Parcel # 0509-162-9000-9 & 0509-162-9561-1. The request is to create one building parcel for son and a second agricultural parcel. The land is currently zoned A-1 Ex. Parcel 1 would be 2.0 acres, zoned A-2(2) and Parcel 2 would be 35.1 acres, zoned A-1 Ex. Petitioner and Owner is Dale Secher, 5683 Lincoln Rd., Oregon, WI 53575.
2. Close Public Hearing.
3. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
4. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board:
a. CUP; Petition # DCPCUP-2014-02275; Parcel # 0509-173-8500-3.
b. Land Division and Rezone Request; Petition # DCPREZ-2014-10692; Parcel # 0509-162-9000-9 & 0509-162-9561-1.
5. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
6. Public Comments.
7. Discussion and possible Action re: Amending Comprehensive Land Use Plan to include shared driveway easement ordinance approved by Dane County.
8. Discussion and possible recommendation to the Town Board re: Appointment of Plan Commission members Dave Hagemann and Sharon Christensen to another three (3) year term – 6/2014-6/2017.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: TORC procedures.
10. Update on Anderson Park.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice