Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Monday, March 18, 2013
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
2. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
3. Public Comments.
a. Possible Appearance by Nate Hegg, regarding landscaping business at 5185 Lincoln Road.
4. Discussion and possible recommendation to the Town Board re: Dane County Ordinance No. 42, 2012-13, Regarding the Siting of Wind Energy Systems.
5. Discussion and possible Action re: Alliant tree planting on Netherwood Rd.
6. Discussion and possible Action re: Changing the future dates of plan commission meetings.
7. Discussion and possible Action re: TORC procedures.
8. Discussion and possible Action re: Town’s Submittal Application for Land Division, Rezones and CUP.
Post 03/12/13 Amended 03/13/13
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.