Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, August 20, 2013
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
2. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
3. Public Comments.
4. Discussion and possible re: Appointment of Plan Commission Members.
5. Discussion and possible Action re: TORC procedures.
6. Discussion and possible Action re: Town’s Submittal Application for Land Division, Rezones and CUP.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at email@example.com. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.