Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Monday, April 15, 2013
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Open Public Hearing:
a. Conditional Use Permit Application; Petition # N/A; Parcel # 0509-252-9300-7. The request is to obtain a conditional use permit to use barn and garage for woodworking and upholstery business. The property is zoned A-2(4). The property is located at 4980 Tony Lane, Brooklyn, WI 53521. Petitioner and Owner are Richard & Angela Tipple, 4980 Tony Lane, Brooklyn, WI 53521.
2. Close Public Hearing.
3. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
4. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board:
a. Conditional Use Permit Application; Petition # N/A; Parcel # 0509-252-9300-7.
5. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
6. Public Comments.
a. Possible Appearance by Jim Purdin regarding business condominium on Union Rd.
7. Discussion and possible Action re: Alliant tree planting on Netherwood Rd.
8. Discussion and possible Action re: Changing the future dates of plan commission meetings.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: TORC procedures.
10. Discussion and possible Action re: Town’s Submittal Application for Land Division, Rezones and CUP.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at email@example.com. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.