Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda - AMENDED
Monday, January 16, 2012
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Open Public Hearing:
a. Land Division & Rezone Petition # DCPREZ-2012-10339; Parcel # 0509-084-9501-0. The request is to create two residential lots for family members. The lots created would be zoned from A-1 Ex to a 2.2 acre lot zoned RH-1 and a 2.7 acre lot zoned A-2(2). The property is located off of Lincoln Road. Petitioner is Steve Clark, 150 Paoli Street, Verona, WI 53593. Owner is Frederick Clark, 950 Tipperary Rd., Oregon, WI 53575.
2. Close Public Hearing.
3. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
4. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board:
a. Land Division & Rezone Petition # DCPREZ-2011-10339; Parcel # 0509-084-9501-0.
5. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
6. Public Comments.
7. Discussion and possible action re: Changes to the Town Comp Plan and Farmland Preservation Plan; including Town Planner Andrew Bremer from MSA. Discussion will include properties owned by Dale Secher and Rebecca Bebber-Wells. It will also include discussion around Density & Lot Size from page 30 under Agriculture Element of the Town’s Comprehensive Plan.
8. Discussion and possible action re: 1088 Union Road - violation of deed restrictions.
9. Discussion and possible action re: Town’s Submittal Application for Land Division, Rezones and CUP.
Post 01/10/12 Amended 01/16/12
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website atwww.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at firstname.lastname@example.org. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.