Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Monday, December 17, 2012
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Open Public Hearing:
a. Land Division and Rezone; Petition # N/A; Parcel # 0509-152-9830-7. The request is to create one residential lot and rezone property. The 9 acre, RH-3 zoned parcel will be divided into Lot 1 - 4.29 acres, zoned RH-2 and Lot 2 – 4.29 acres, zoned RH-3. The property is located at 999 Glenway Road. Petitioner and Owner is Susan Lethem, 999 Glenway Road, Oregon, WI 53575.
2. Close Public Hearing.
3. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
4. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board:
a. Land Division and Rezone; Petition # N/A; Parcel # 0509-152-9830-7.
5. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
6. Appearance by Alliant Energy re: Upgrades of utilities around Netherwood Road.
7. Discussion and possible Approval re: Alliant upgrades in the town.
8. Public Comments.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: TORC procedures.
10. Discussion and possible Action re: Town’s Submittal Application for Land Division, Rezones and CUP.
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at email@example.com. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.