Town of Oregon
Plan Commission Agenda
Tuesday, August 15, 2017
Oregon Town Hall
1138 Union Road
Oregon, WI 53575
1. Open Public Hearing:
a. Land Division and Rezone Request. Petition # N/A. Parcel # 0509-042-8051-5; 1611 County Highway D, Oregon, WI 53575. The request is to create one buildable lot and rezone property from A-1 Ex to A-2(8) on 8.9 acres. Owner and applicant is John Brown, 1611 County Highway D, Oregon, WI 53575.
2. Close Public Hearing.
3. Call Plan Commission meeting to order.
4. Roll Call.
5. Discussion and possible Recommendation to the Town Board:
a. Land Division and Rezone Request. Petition # N/A; Parcel # 0509-042-8051-5; 1611 County Highway D, Oregon, WI 53575.
6. Approval of minutes from the last meeting.
7. Public Comments.
8. Discussion and possible Action re: Transfer of Development Rights (TDR) and RH policy 1f.
9. Discussion and possible Action re: Review of the Town Comprehensive Plan.
10. Set date for plan commission work session.
Post 07/26/17 Amended 08/07/17
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website at www.town.oregon.wi.us. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.