Town of Oregon
Park Committee Agenda
Monday, December 12, 2011
1138 Union Road
1. Call meeting to order.
2. Readingand approval of minutes from the last meeting.
3. Public Comments and Appearances.
4. Discussion and possible Action re: Eagle Scout Project.
5. Discussion and possible Action re: recommendations/decisions from the Town Board.
6. Review of potential work projects.
7. Set next meeting date.
Steve Root, Chairperson
Note: Agendas are subject to amendment after publication. Check the official posting locations (Town Hall, Town of Oregon Recycling Center and Oregon Village Hall) including the Town website atwww.town.oregon.wi.us or join the Town’s e-mail list to receive agendas at email@example.com. It is possible that members of and possibly a quorum of members of other governmental bodies of the town may be in attendance at any of the meetings to gather information; however, no action will be taken by any governmental body at said meeting other than the governmental body specifically referred to in the meeting notice. Requests from persons with disabilities who need assistance to participate in this meeting or hearing should be made to the Clerk’s office at 835-3200 with 48 hours notice.