1. The Date, Time, and Location of the Hearing
Date: February 27, 2012
Time: 6:30 PM
Location: Town of Oregon Town Hall, 1138 Union Rd., Oregon, WI 53575
2. A summary of the proposed amendment
The purpose of the public hearing is to consider amendments to the Town of Oregon Comprehensive Plan (adopted April 9th, 2007, last amended June 2nd 2009), related to Appendix I Farmland Preservation Map and Policy 1f, Chapter 5a Agricultural Resources (page 30).
3. Local government staff that can be contacted for additional information
Town of Oregon Clerk, 608-835-3200
4. Where to inspect and how to obtain a copy of the proposed amendments before the hearing
A copy of the proposed amendments will be available for inspection at:
· Town of Oregon Town Hall, 1138 Union Rd., Oregon, WI 53575
Monday – Thursday 8 – 12 & 1 – 4; Friday by appt.
Copies of the proposed amendment may also be obtained from the Town Clerk, (608) 838-3200. At the public hearing, interested parties will be given a reasonable opportunity to express their views on the proposed amendments to the Town of Oregon Comprehensive Plan.
Published January 26, 2012.