Members present: Gary Wackett, Bob Johnson, and Kevin Kox
Member Absent: Mark O'Brien
1. Meeting called to order 7:00P.M. by Bob Johnson
2. Bob Johnson presented a brief summary of work to date on the Emergency Operation Center (EOC) Bob also explained that he had been to the WI Division of Federal Property to get the application so the town will be able to obtain cots, blankets, pillows, etc. for emergency shelters.
3. Gary Wackett presented the organizational chart which he had placed on the marker board.
4. Al Wilkening discussed the emergency management system and then introduced Mr. France, the state representative in this area. He explained how the emergency management system should function in relation to the town. Following his discussion, it was decided by the emergency management committee members present that the committee should meet together with the town board so Mr. France could give a presentation on organizing emergency management plans to help with the town's plan. Mr. France is available to meet with the Oregon Town Board and the Town Emergency Management Committee on Tues. March 9th at 7:00 PM. Bob Johnson & Gary Wackett will inform the board of this meeting. It was also decided that representatives from the Oregon, Brooklyn and Belleville fire districts should be contacted to attend the March 9th meeting.
5. Meeting adjourned at 8:15 P.M.
Bob Johnson, Committee member